Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Perpetual Quest for The Perfect Life by Michelle Pace and Tammy Coons


Review:
5 heart-stopping Stars**

 I was lucky enough to beta for Quest. This is a story I am so excited to share with the world. This is not simply a romance, it has every element I need. We felt the love, the pain, the heartache, the redemption. It’s not often an author hits every element. Quest does have a larger cast than the average book, which was concerning when I began, but quickly found it added to the story, there is just enough of everyone to make the novel complete.

 Nicole and Aaron were the main characters, with an excellent supporting cast. Nic has lost her husband and is starting over with her son Ike, in her hometown with her friends and family near. We see her struggles with getting over her husband’s death, realizing what could have been, and getting her life back. It takes so much to move on, every single one of these characters felt so real and relatable.
Aaron and Nicole were meant to be, he was her husband’s best friend, and her closest confidant for years. You can feel it from the moment they see each other again after all these years that there is a major love there. But Aaron is in a new relationship (with a hilarious crazy, Joy), and he has a hard time admitting his feelings. There is a loyalty to Ryan, and trying to do what’s right.
            Avery is Nicole’s best friend, and Ryan’s sister. She is strong-minded and not looking to settle down anytime soon. She is always freshly polished and manicured, has a great job, and just wants to have fun. Until she meets Shilah. Shilah is down-to-earth, a man’s man, kind-hearted, and ready to take on the world for the woman he wants.
            Then we have Lauren and Jack, who are already married, have a family, and trying to make it work. I loved Jack, he has his flaws, but loves his wife, and is willing to do what it takes to keep her.

            The Perpetual Quest for The Perfect Life is one of the best books I have EVER read. I am re-reading (for the third time) right now. I cried, I laughed, and told every single one of my book friends about this incredible story. I am so lucky Michelle asked me to help with this. It was such an honor. <3 you M.


Dream Cast:




No comments:

Post a Comment