Monday, December 3, 2012

Seduced in the Dark review!

“For the love of Christ, shut-up! Let a bitch enjoy her mental breakdown in peace.”

**5 AMAZING STARS**
“Once upon a time, Caleb held me captive in the dark, now he used it to seduce me.”
Seduced in the dark is just that, seductive. We start off 4 months after Captive, Livvie is in a psych ward in the US, Dr. Sloan is trying to help her, and sexy Agent Reed is trying to get info out of her about Caleb and his associate Rafiq. We see so much more of the feelings pushing Caleb and his Kitten. There isn't too much that can said without spoiling, so just go read it!

"Agent Reed is close and he isn't prepared when I grab him by the collar of his suit and crash his fucking mouth with mine."

Will we get the HEA we want? Is it possible for Livvie and Caleb to overcome what they've gone through? Will they sacrafice all they know and love to get to the end? Be ready for another mindfuck, this one even better than the first.

“Live for me, Kitten. Be all those things you’d never be with me. Go to school. Meet a normal boy and fall in love. Forget me.”

~Review by Heather

1 comment:

  1. EEEK. Just finished it yesterday and I am still left speechless. Just brilliant. Just WOW! Loved it. Captive and Seduced definitely at the top of my favorites this year!

    ReplyDelete