Thursday, November 15, 2012

Rock The Heart by Michelle A. Valentine



Warmth spreads clear down to my toes. The things a simple kiss from this man can do to me are unreal. It should be against the law for someone to be so hot and sweet. It’s definitely an instant panty wetting combination.

Damn it. I’m in trouble.

“Kisses aren't very professional, Noel.”

He bursts out in laughter and pats my thigh again. “I kind of like this whole hard-to-get game. It’s going to make the sex that much better.”


 Rock The Heart is a fun and sexy afternoon read that will make you pant and fall for hot rocker boys and who doesn't love a bad boy with smirk and an instrument? I know I'm not immune to their sexy magic. 

 The story follows the band Black Falcon's lead singer Noel Falcon as he is reunited with his high school sweetheart Lanie Vance who broke his heart. We quickly get swept up in their story of lost love and perhaps second chances? The story flowed well and moved quickly leaving no dull moments (BONUS!) with characters that were entertaining and easy to like. The smoochy/sex scenes were fan yourself hot and were not at all overdone thus letting you be in the moment with Noel and Lane. There were several moments where I laughed out loud and I felt easily hooked into the story and genuinely wanted to know what would happen next. 

 This was a great first novel and I say with sincere enthusiasm that I hope to hear more about the other members of Black Falcon and about Dark Embrace's Striker (um yes please!) because seriously a lead singing, confident bad boy with a sexy smirk AND a British accent.. pbbt I'm there! 


Rock The Heart will be available on Nov. 20th, 2012!!



Rock The Heart Dream Cast


Noel, Riff, Trip, Tyke and Striker











Music That Inspired Black Falcon!





No comments:

Post a Comment