Tuesday, October 2, 2012

If You Haven't Read These, You're Missing Out! Part 1: Paranormal

 I know that everyone's to be read list is massive - a contest I may be able to win - but I wanted to post a few that I stumbled upon pretty accidentally because someone randomly posted a quote or mentioned it in passing and I had to see more. Some are more well known then the others but just aren't talked about enough and I just need to spread the love. Please feel free to comment and add anything else you can think of. 

 I'm not listing these in any particular order, let chaos reign.

Paranormal Books You Need to Read




Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

Part 1 in a series. Love, Love, LOVE this book.. did I mention that I love this book? Because I do, I love it. I would marry it and have little baby books and I would totally share.. maybe. A story and characters that will suck you in and Kaiden.. Ohh Kaiden... Prepare to swoon.
Actually, I think I need a minute.


Anew by Chelsea Fine

Part 1 of a series. I laughed the whole way through this book. I was thoroughly engaged with the story and the characters and really look forward to the 3rd installment.








Inescapable by Amy A. Bartol 

Part 1 of a series and you will be blown away with her beautiful way with words. The characters are funny and interesting and the romance is off the charts.








Die For Me by Amy Plum

Part 1 of a series. A great story with interesting characters and a cliff hanger at the end of part 2 that will make it impossible not to pick up number 3.







Providence by Jamie McGuire

It took me awhile to even think about reading this one but I was so glad I did. Romance, action and an intriguing story.









The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Part 1 in a series. This is one of the first paranormals I read after Hunger Games (the books that got me hooked on reading again). Mystery, romance, swoon worthy boy with an english accent (ya I have a thing for that) and definitely worth a read. Next one is out soon!!






Poseidon by Anna Banks

I never had an interest in mermaid books but thanks to Author Wendy Higgins I took a chance on this one and I'm so glad I did. The story will hook you.. get it?? sorry... the characters are well done, romance and action. Also, another one I laughed all the way through. Fight scene with the plate glass window, too awesome and so funny.




What are you still here for? Go! Read!!

Next up, contemporary romance.. yay


No comments:

Post a Comment